Term & Condition
These Terms and Conditions of Service are legally agreement made between Pal Departmental Store online service of the first part and guest users or registered users of the second part is subject to these terms, without prejudice to any additional terms which may be part of an agreement specific to the service you wish to avail of. We encourage our users to read these Terms carefully and contact us if you have any query. By accessing or using Pal Departmental Store, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
Additionally when you use any current or future Pal Departmental Store service like Cart, you will also be subject to the terms, guidelines and conditions applicable to that Pal Departmental Store Service ("Terms"). These "Conditions of Use" comprise an electronic record within the meaning of the applicable law. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- Conditions Relating to Your Use of Pal Departmental Store
- Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Infringement
- Notice and Procedure for Notifying Pal Departmental Store of Objectionable Content
Pal Departmental Store helps you discover what product item you love. To do that, we show you products we think will be relevant, interesting and personal to you. To provide our Service, we need to be able to identify you and your interests. As part of our service, we try to ensure that even promoted content is relevant and interesting to you. You can identify promoted content because it will be clearly labeled.
Accepting the Terms:
Pal Departmental Store shall interact with customers through e-mail and phone call. By clicking a button or checkbox on a website, you accept and agree to the terms, where this option is made available to you by Pal Departmental Store in the user interface for any offer. In order to use the offering, you must first agree to the terms, otherwise, you may not use the offering if you do not accept the terms.
User Account, Password, and Security:
If You use the Website, you shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User Name/Email and Password and You shall be responsible for all activities that occur under your User Name/Email and Password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorized access to your account. You can access and update much of the information you provided us with in the Your Account area of the website.
You agree that if You provide any information that is incorrect, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we shall have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of your membership on the Platform.
- If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify the concerned official at Pal Departmental Store immediately.
- You agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
- You agree and acknowledge that you will use your account on the website to purchase products only for your personal use.
User Obligations and Role of Pal Departmental Store:
- Subject to compliance with the Agreement(s), Pal Departmental Store grants You a non-sub-licensable, non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable, and limited right to access and use this Website and the Services provided therein.
- This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the offering as provided by Pal Departmental Store, in the manner permitted by these terms.
- You are not allowed to commercially utilize transfer commercially or profit from the offering and products, either directly or by sale.
- You may not copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, decompile or attempt to access the source code of the Website or Services by any means other than the interfaces that are provided by Pal Departmental Store.
Pal Departmental Store does not charge any membership/registration or browsing fee. However, Pal Departmental Store reserves the absolute right to modify the fee policy from time to time. In the event, the Website can alter its services and it may introduce new fees for such modified services. All such fees that the Website may charge will be intimated to the Users and such change shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Pal Departmental Store.
Prices for Products are described on www.Pal Departmental Store.net and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. All Prices for products and fees charged by the Website shall be in Indian Rupees. The Users continued to use the Website shall be deemed as an acceptance of the amended terms and conditions.
While availing any of the payment methods available on the Website, the Pal Departmental Store will not be responsible or assume any liability at all in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to the User due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s,
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by and between the User and relevant banks of the User,
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction,
- Decline of the transaction for any other reason(s)
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability:
All the products and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through Pal Departmental Store "as available" and "as is" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the upcoming paragraph, Pal Departmental Store does not warrant that: Platform will be constantly available or available at all or the information on Platform is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
All the Products sold on Pal Departmental Store are governed by different state laws and if Pal Departmental Store is unable to deliver such Products due to propositions of different state laws, Pal Departmental Store will return or will credit the amount, received in advance from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to you. You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Pal Departmental Store and you consent to be contacted by us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. In no event shall Pal Departmental Store be responsible for any indirect, penalizing, incidental, special, major damages or any other damages resulting from:
- The incapacity to use the Services or Products
- illegal access to or modification of the user's transmissions or data
- Violation of conditions, representations or warranties by the producers of the Products
- Pal Departmental Store shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Pal Departmental Store during periodic maintenance operations or any accidental suspension of access to the Pal Departmental Store.
- The User be aware of and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded at Pal Departmental Store is done entirely at Users own risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their system or loss of data because of the download of such material and/or data.
- To the maximum extend that is acceptable under the law, Pal Departmental Store responsibility shall be limited to an amount equal to the Products purchased value bought by You. Pal Departmental Store shall not be responsible for any argument or disagreement between Users.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. You agree, as we do, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Punjab, India.
Pal Departmental Store has the right to bring any proceedings before any court of competent jurisdiction and you revocable submit to the Jurisdiction of such courts.
Any proceeding brought by you shall be exclusively before the courts in Punjab India.